By: Zik Kuni
The Governor of Taraba state Darius Dickson Ishaku has Inaugurated a nine (9) man Judicial commission of inquiry into Bisaula communal crisis, today, at government house exco chamber, Jalingo.
The executive Governor of Taraba state, His Excellency, Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku has inaugurated the Judicial Commision of inquiry on Bissaula Crisis to look into the lingering crisis in the area.
The Commission of inquiry into Bissaula crisis has the following:
- Barr. Shehu B. Vocks – Chairman
- Barr. Elijah Nyaro – Secretary
- Police Representative – ACP Peter Wathaba
- Representatives of DSS – Mr Nwaujor Kingsley Leo
- NSCDC – DY Garpiya Nuvalga
- Hon. Kefas Ali -Reps Daka
- Mr. Jonathan John – Reps ICHEN
- Hon. Ammamzalla JD Joseph Executive Chairman, Kurmi LGC.
- HRH Ibrahim Ishaya Etsu -Affah of Tigun
Are to look into the crisis area of the local government council and report back within the time firm
About Post Author